A (creamy) vegan upgrade to the classic butter coffee… on ice and without the butter! Specifically made to assist in burning fat all morning long while abolishing cravings.
- 1 ¾ cup brewed coffee (decaf or regular, or your favorite tea)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 10 grams cacao butter (about 4-5 wafers)
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil or coconut oil
- 4 drops alcohol-free stevia
- ¼ teaspoon ground vanilla bean, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional
- 4-6 ice cubes
- ¼ cup coconut whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- Blend coffee, almond butter, cacao butter, MCT oil, stevia, vanilla and cinnamon in your high-powered blender. Transfer to a jar and place in the fridge to cool completely. I do this step the night before so I have a nice, chilled jar the next morning.
- Once chilled, place back in your blender. Add 4-6 ice cubes. If you are not using a high-powered blender, it’s best to break up the ice before you add the coffee. This way, it won’t heat up your drink!
- Blend until the ice is crushed.
- Pour into a jar, top with coconut whipped cream, cacao nibs and enjoy!