Recipe: Coconut Iced Coffee
June 12, 2015
- 1 cup strong hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 ½ ounce shot of good rum (optional)
- ¼ cup Pacific Foods Organic Original Coconut Non-Dairy Beverage
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
- Whipped Coconut Cream (optional)
- Brew your cup of hot coffee and stir in the sugar to dissolve. Set it aside to cool slightly.
- Fill a large glass all the way with ice cubes and then pour the rum over the ice.
- Add the coffee to the ice and then the Coconut Non-Dairy Beverage. Top with whipped coconut cream if desired and then sprinkle with toasted coconut.