- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® biscuits (8 count)
- 8 teaspoons Nutella hazelnut spread
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons brewed coffee, cooled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare pan (use a muffin-tin or veggie/stuffed pepper pan) by coating well with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and espresso powder in a zip lock bag.
- Roll or pat out each Grands biscuit to about ¼ inch thickness. Spread each biscuit with 1 teaspoon Nutella, then roll up jelly-roll fashion. Slice each biscuit rolls into 5 pieces. Place 5 pieces at a time in the ziplock bag with the sugar-espresso mixture and shake.
- Drop sugar-coated biscuit pieces into the pan, filling up about ⅔ of the way. Sprinkle a little extra sugar on top.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden. Immediately invert onto a wire rack. Cool for 5 minutes before drizzling with the glaze.
- Combine powdered sugar and cocoa in a small bowl. Stir in coffee, 1 tablespoon at a time, until completely smooth and the desired consistency. Drizzle over warm bread.