- 1 cup (125g) powdered sugar
- 1 1/3 cup (125g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp (75g) ap flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp (25g) espresso powder
- 10g coarse salt
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp (200g) melted butter
- dark chocolate
- Oven 350F. Baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients. Stir in the melted butter until evenly combined.
- Scoop out with a cookie scoop or roll into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until top it dried and crisp.
- Let cool completely.
- Place the chocolate in a bain-marie (double boiler) and stir until completely melted. Drizzle over dried cookies and let chocolate cool completely.