- 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking power
- 1 1/2 tsp espresso powder
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp Baileys Irish liqueur
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar and egg until combined. In a small bowl, sift flour baking powder and espresso. Add to large bowl, along with remaining ingredients and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Fill each mini muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until muffins are puffy and knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let muffins cool in baking pan before gently removing with the help of small spatula.
- To make the glaze, add sugar and 1 tbsp of Bailey’s to a small bowl and whisk. Gradually add a little more liquor at a time and whisk, until it reaches a thick glaze consistency. You will likely need between 2-3 tbsp of Bailey’s. Once glaze is ready, dip tops of muffins into glaze and then set aside of a sheet of parchment paper, allowing the glaze to drip down down and set. Serve once glaze is set.