Homemade Cashew Milk:
- ½ cup Raw Cashews, soaked overnight and then drained
- 2 cups Distilled Water
Coconut Whipped Cream:
- ½ cup Coconut Cream, chilled overnight
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
Vegan Iced Mocha:
- 2 cups Homemade Cashew Milk
- ¼ cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 2 Shots Espresso
- 2 Tablespoons Kahlua
- 2 scoops Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
- Prepare Cashew Milk: In a high speed blender, combine soaked and drained cashews and distilled water and blend till smooth. Pour into a jug and chill till cold.
- Prepare Coconut Whipped Cream: Whisk chilled and hardened coconut cream with sugar till it resembles whipped cream. Store in the fridge for later.
- Prepare Vegan Iced Mocha: In a high speed blender, combine all ingredients and blend till smooth. You can choose to blend it to a point where there are still little flecks of chocolate in it too, it’s just as delicious.
- Pour into glasses and top with a generous dollop of coconut whipped cream. Dust with cocoa and enjoy!