Turtle Coffee Milkshake
April 27, 2015
- ⅓ cup brewed coffee of your choice (we used a medium roast)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1 Tbsp. caramel syrup
- whipped cream, for topping
- crushed pecans, for topping
- Stick coffee in the refrigerator to get cold.
- Add the cold coffee and milk into a blender and add 2 scoops of ice cream. Squeeze chocolate and caramel syrup in, I used a tablespoon of each but you can use as much as you’d like or even leave it out.
- Blend in a blender until smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel syrup on the inside of your glass, then pour the milkshake mixture in. Top with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate and caramel syrup, and crushed pecans.