There are more than 2.2 million weddings each year, according to the U.S. Wedding Report. The coffee maker, a must-have appliance in the majority of American kitchens, is still one of the most popular bridal registry choices.
However, it isn’t as easy to choose a coffee maker as it was in the past. New styles, designs and updated technology have brought the coffee maker category to a new level.
Whether you’re buying a coffee maker as a wedding gift or for yourself, you have more choices than ever before, including combination machines and high-quality models that can control the variables of brewing to extract the maximum flavor and aroma out of the coffee beans.
Here are tips to ensure your choice will provide you with the highest-quality results:
* Consider a vacuum thermal carafe, which will keep your coffee hot for hours without the cooked taste that results from a glass pot kept on a warming plate.
* Look for 10-cup machines that have a special 3- to 4-cup brewing cycle. Without this feature, you may find that smaller pots of coffee do not meet your taste or temperature standards.
* If counter space is at a premium, look for a specialty coffee maker that is a combination of two or more appliances. Capresso offers the CoffeeTeam-S, which is a coffee maker and professional-style burr grinder in one.
* Think espresso. A high-quality espresso machine can make delicious gourmet-quality, pressure-brewed coffee as well as a variety of your favorite espresso-based drinks.
* Since the coffee maker is showcased on the counter and the carafe is an important serving piece in your dining room, look for coffee makers that offer stylish designs with high-quality materials such as stainless steel.
Disclaimer: The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials contained on the page are for general information purposes only. This article is not a substitute for professional advice on the topics mentioned. This article does not create any form of offers to any legal or professional service. The site assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents. In no event shall the site be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action to follow the content, negligence or other tort, arising out of the use of the contents of the article. The blog reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents at any time without prior notice. The site does not warrant that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. It may contain views and opinions which are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other author, agency, organization, employer or company, including the site itself. It also does not provide professional advice, diagnosis, treatment or any legal service. The site does not endorse official procedures, legal actions or qualified services and the use of its contents are solely at your own risk.